How I beat Diabetes – One man’s personal story – Weight Loss and Life Gain
Here are my notes before commencing my journey in May 2017.
It is what I felt and thought before learning how to do something
about correcting my health and life.
- I hated the way I looked in the mirror, especially my stomach.
- I could rest stuff on my stomach like I was pregnant. My stomach was like a little TV dinner table.
- Nothing fitted me anymore, my suit and sports jackets did not do up because my stomach was too big, so I was buying bigger clothes to cover up my fat.
- My belts were all too small.
- I could not see my appendage anymore. (Sorry, yet it’s true)
- My snoring was shocking.
- I had trouble putting my shoes on and cutting my toenails.
- When I bent over it made me short on breath.
- I would become out of breath, climbing stairs and walking up hills.
- I exercised. Nothing happened to my weight. It stayed the same or dropped slightly…….. then came back up or increased.
KISS: “keep it simple, stupid”